Information we collect
We solely collect our customers’ personal information in order to provide them with our products and services as well as to ensure a pleasant shopping experience and excellent customer services. The following types of information are collected:
- Information you give us: we collect information you give us such as your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, email address, and/or credit card number-when you purchase a product, use a service, participate in a promotion, or register with us in the "My Account" section on our Web sites.
- Information we collect automatically: we automatically collect certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, when you visit our web site, our systems automatically provide us with your IP address and tell us what type of web browser you use. This information may be linked to personal information if you have registered with us in the "My Account" section of our site.
- Information we obtain from other sources: we may obtain information about you from outside sources and add it to, or combine it with, your information, including information such as:
- Credit information, which allows us to complete transactions for the purchase of Inglenuk’s products and services;
- Commercially available demographic and marketing information from third parties, which aids us in serving you and informing you of products and services that may be of interest to you; and
- Updated delivery and address information from our shipping agents and other sources, which permits us to maintain accurate records and better serve you.
We maintain a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information. We restrict access to your personal information to those employees and contractors (all of whom are covered by this Policy) who need to know that information to provide products or services to you, or otherwise assist you. We protect the security of your personal information during transmission via Inglenuk’s web site by using Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") software, which encrypts information you input, so that no one else can read it as it is transmitted over the Internet. We also use an SSL connection to enable you to view, enter, and change the information in the "My Account" section securely on our Web sites.
You can take additional steps on your own to safeguard your personal information, such as signing off any web site when finished using a shared computer, as well as you should always log out of any web site, including Inglenuk’s, after viewing personal account information, such as the "My Account" section of our web site.
Use of your personal information
We use your personal information for billing purposes, to provide products or services or complete transactions you have requested, to anticipate and resolve problems with your products and services (including warranty-related activities), and to inform you of products or services from Inglenuk that better meet your needs.
If you create an account with us and choose so, Inglenuk might use e-mail and direct mail to inform you about products or services we think will interest you. If you chose to receive these types of communications but no longer wish to receive them you can edit your "My Account" settings. While you may choose not to receive marketing information from us, you will continue to receive invoices, customer service-related notifications, and other similar information from us electronically or otherwise. You will also continue to receive communications directly related to each product or service you purchase, including warranty information.
Periodically, you may be able to participate in our surveys to help us improve our products and services. In such cases any personal information will only be collected for internal usage and, unless otherwise explained in the instructions for a particular customer survey, any personal information you provide to us for purposes of that survey will be used in accordance with this Policy.
You may also choose to participate in contests, giveaways or other promotions sponsored by Inglenuk. Unless otherwise explained in the rules for a particular contest, giveaway, or other promotion, any personal information you provide to us for purposes of that contest, giveaway, or other promotion will be used in accordance with this Policy.
Disclosure of your personal information
We only share your personal information when it is necessary to complete your order. For example, we occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing and delivering purchases, answering customer questions about products or services, sending postal mail and processing event registration. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Inglenuk will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Inglenuk or the web site;
- To enforce or apply our agreements to sell products or services to you;
- To bill and collect for products and services;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Inglenuk and its family of Websites, and,
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Inglenuk, its web sites, or the public.
Inglenuk does not sell to third parties any personal information associated with its customers that is collected through our website.
Links to other websites
Inglenuk Design web site contains links to other web sites that operate independently of Inglenuk Design and are not under our control. Those links are provided solely for your convenience and information. Other web sites may have their own privacy and security policies, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked web sites. Inglenuk Design is not responsible for information that is provided by, or collected through, those web sites or for any other use of those web sites.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy and security policies and practices, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24 to 48 hours to receive a reply.